Cloud IT Solutions
Get Ready For the New Normal
Cloud computing is the practice of using networked remote servers hosted on the internet to store, manage and process data instead of using a local server or personal computer. When using the cloud for business, your organization can overcome the limitations of physical hardware, regardless of fixed resources, sizable investments in IT infrastructure, or tedious data replication.
In what is quickly becoming the standard for all sizes of businesses, the cloud eliminates the need to maintain or buy expensive server equipment. Using MTG’s Cloud IT solutions, we’ll house and maintain your server and the hardware will be included as part of your monthly fee. Your remote users will then have easy access to company files and applications hosted on an offsite data center or virtual server and can work productively as if they were at the office!
In addition to the low cost, MTG’s Cloud IT solutions are environmentally friendly due to increased hardware utilization and decreased resource and energy consumption. We employ the highest standards of IT management in our data center to guarantee peak uptime as well as data protection and continuity so you and your staff can focus on meeting business goals.
Our Cloud IT solutions are implemented in four ways over three service models which include:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) - You can access applications from the cloud through either a thin client interface (such as a web browser) or a program interface. Instead of each user having to install software on his or her computer, users can access the program via the internet. Limited user-specific application configuration settings can be implemented, but generally, end-users do not manage the underlying cloud infrastructure.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) -This model offers computer infrastructure on an outsourced basis to support your business operations. Typically, IaaS provides hardware, storage, servers, and data center space or network components. Instead of purchasing or leasing space in an expensive data center, your business essentially rents space in a virtual data center from MTG. We provide the “raw materials” for your IT, and your company only pays for the resources it consumes.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - MTG’s PaaS is a way to rent hardware, operating systems, storage, and network capacity over the internet. The service delivery model allows your company to rent virtualized servers and associated services for running existing applications or developing and testing new ones.
The four deployment models are:
- Public Cloud - With this model, you can purchase space on a server in a cloud-computing environment that is shared with a number of other clients. It can be owned, managed and/or operated by a business, academic, or government organization, or a combination of them.
- Private Cloud - This is a distinct and secure cloud-based environment built for your exclusive use.
- Community Cloud - This model provides a cloud computing solution to a limited number of individuals or organizations that is governed, managed, and secured commonly by all the participating organizations. Community clouds are designed for businesses and organizations working on joint projects, applications, or research, which requires a central cloud computing facility for building, managing and executing such projects.
- Hybrid Cloud - The hybrid model is a blend of at least one private cloud and at least one public cloud. Although the elements of the hybrid cloud are bound together, they remain unique entities, which allows hybrid clouds to offer the benefits of multiple deployment models at once.
Learn more about the cloud and how it will benefit your business with our Cloud IT Solutions Service Brief brochure which covers:
- Cloud Storage vs. Cloud Backup
- Send Your Business’s Potential Skyward with Cloud Computing
- The Public Cloud Computing Model is an Easy Choice
- Has Your Business Moved to the Cloud Yet?
- Business’ Demand Clarity and Simplicity from Cloud Service Providers