The Fastest Way to Secure Exchange
MTG performs perform quick, easy, and comprehensive assessments for most MS Exchange environments, including Office 365, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2007, and Exchange 2003. To get your Exchange assessment, please fill out the form on the right and a representative from MTG IT Professionals will contact you.
Here's What You'll Get with the Exchange Report:
- Traffic and Use Report -- shows you the status of all mailboxes - their size limits, percentage used, and percentage free. This report is extremely helpful if you are planning a migration or for growth planning to ensure that systems will continue to run without interruption.
- Mobile Device Report -- provides a detailed listing of every mobile device used by employees to access their organization's mailbox. The report indicates the names and specific types of mobile devices that are accessing the Exchange server, as well as the operating systems and even the number of folders that are being updated.
- Mailbox Detail Report -- gives you a mailbox-by-mailbox catalog of information, including everything from mailbox display name to quotas to a listing of folders/sizes for each mailbox (and more).
- Distribution Lists and Public Folders Report -- identifies and lists all distribution groups as well as which end-users or other groups are to receive any emails.
- Mailbox Permissions Report -- will identify on a mailbox-by-mailbox basis which groups or which individuals have access to the mailbox and at what level.
- Mailbox Permissions by User Report -- inverts the information to show you on a user-by-user basis which users have access to which mailboxes. This report is a great way to document individual access rights